Monday, October 14, 2013

adventures in... poetry reading?

Okay so this is all but official. I manned up and wrote a comment on the event page for this thing, to the effect that I wanted to do a reading:

NZPS Poets' Corner yaaaay

The theme for the latest outing of Poets' Corner is... inspiration. Poets that have inspired you to make your own, perhaps less perfect but not less sincere poetry.
I think something selected from EGLS would suit this evening to a tee.
What the hey is EGLS? 
BEHOLD

Of course since the tumblr is about to hit the 200 translation mark (next Friday, if all goes to plan), I am a little spoiled for choice.

I said I wouldn't post my poems on here, naughty me, I'm definitely bending the rules. But I know you'll all enjoy watching me make a tit of myself onstage. William Shatner forgives me. Don't you man?


No comments:

Post a Comment